Your email has been sent!
SUZOHAPP announces the expansion of its EMEA sales team in the Vending industry. The new organization is intended to better serve customers in the EMEA region and to focus on the value provided to customers, while optimizing market coverage and leveraging personnel strengths.
François Profit is the new Executive Vice President of Automated Services which includes the Vending, Car Wash and Laundry markets. Mr. Profit heads up the EMEA Vending team, composed of dedicated and focused professionals with excellent product knowledge:
• Dirk Kettenmann is the new Vending Sales Manager for Germany
• Torben Dankers is now responsible for the Scandinavian markets (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden)
• Stefano Rostellato is the new Vending Sales Manager for Italy and, together with Luca Rossato, is responsible for the largest Vending market in Europe. Mr. Rostellato is also responsible for the Vending markets in Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Greece and Slovenia
• Ad Willigers is the new Vending Sales Manager for the Netherlands
• Industry veteran Christian Mengus continues to manage the French Vending market. He is also responsible for customers in Austria, Romania and Switzerland
• Luis Fernandez continues to support customers in the Iberian market
• Nick Norris continues to be responsible for customers in the UK and Ireland
• Dawid Ciarkowski and Marcin Obalkowski share the responsibility for customers in Poland. Mr. Ciarkowski supports customers in the Czech Republic, Russia, Slovakia and Ukraine, as well. The Baltic countries are supported by Mr. Sylwester Jadowski
“I am proud to take on this new role and its exciting challenges. Expanding our Vending sales team underscores our commitment to the European market. Customer support is vital to our business and I am confident that this new team structure is perfectly aligned to the needs of our EMEA customers,” concluded Mr. Profit.