Deepdale Engineering Co. Ltd, established in 1949, is a leading sub-contract fabricator to a wide and diverse range of industries.
Market sectors include Oil & Gas, Petro-Chemical, Water, Nuclear, Marine, Renewable Energy and Civil Engineering.
- The manufacture of rolled and welded large diameter tube, cans, caisson repair liners, tubulars, liners, drums, cylinders, piles and cones (from 400mm I/D up to 3500mm O/D and from 6mm up to 90mm wall thickness)
- Bespoke Fabrications
- Working to recognised Offshore Industry Standards including EEMUA 158
- A vast library of weld procedures meeting the requirements of AWS D1.1, EN 288 / BS EN ISO 15614.1 and ASME 9 together with fully approved welder qualifications
- Full Non Destructive Testing facilities
- Press brake work - A range of presses are available up to 1000 Tonnes capacity
- A Quality Management System approved to ISO 9001:2015 by LRQA
- CE Marking approved by LRQA.
- FPAL Registered