Your email has been sent!
King Feeder's Zago Eco Green Composter offers a simple, reliable and economic means of green waste recycling. The machines operate at a very low noise and nuisance level and are favoured by many local authorities for use in urban areas.
The composters grind, mulch and mix bio-degradable products, from grass mowings, roots and soil to ten inch diameter tree loppings, pallets, waste paper etc., meaning the volume of material is significantly reduced and can be reloaded and mixed with other products before being applied to the ground.
These machines have been in production for more than 20 years and can be designed to individual requirements. A wide range of options are available for traditional and in vessel composting.
• offers simple, reliable and economic solutions
• low running cost per tonne
• one man operation
• static or transportable
• low noise and nuisance level - 79 dB(A) at operators position.
• designed to individual requirements
• flexible machine that can mix a range of products
• significantly reduces the volume of material
• robust construction, with independent chassis
• Augers and floor built from hardox steel
• Heavy duty blades with two bolt fixing
• Adjustable counterblades and wear plates ensure outstanding durability with an efficient cutting system.
• Optional heavy duty loading cranes with rotating grab or bucket.
• patented mixing system is made up of four augers. All rotate in the same direction which significantly reduces the horsepower requirement.
• proven track record
• unrivalled level of service