Your email has been sent!
Material thickness of Galvanised planters is standard 4mm. First, the steel is degreased and then pickled (to remove all surface impurities). The degreasing generally takes place with a hot,strongly alkaline solution. The steel is immersed in molten zinc at a temperature of about 460 ° C. The high temperature creates an alloy.
• Solid and sustainable produced (material thickness 4mm)
• Timeless design that can be used everywhere
• Easy to move; model Vadim is equipped with legs (100x100x90mm) and both models have
crane hooks on the inside
• Along the edges and corners, where objects generally are particularly susceptible to
corrosion, the zinc layer is thicker
• Hollow products are also internally covered by a layer of zinc
• Long-term corrosion resistant
• No after-treatment needed
• Customisation possible with model Vadim only
• 5 year warranty