Your email has been sent!
The Mopstar 60 is a washing machine specially designed for contract cleaners to clean mops, cotton and micro-fibre cloths and pads. The machine provides the safe washing and disinfection of materials through monitored programme cycles. According to recommendations issued by the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) re-useable cleaning cloths and mops should be thermally or chem-thermally reprocessed in an automatic cycle. The Mopstar 60 offers a choice of thermal and chemo-thermal disinfection processes. The machine also has additional standard programmes for washing curtains, workwear and other materials.
Product Key Features:
- Load capacity 6.5kg
- Miele quality - designed and built for at least 30,000 wash cycles
- ProfiLine Mop controls with numerous programmes which precisely match the needs of contract cleaners
- Special programmes for disinfection and cycles for the hygienic reprocessing of curtains and cleaning pads
- Miele's patented honeycomb drum allows for a thin film of water to form which protects the laundry and prevents fibre damage or pilling
- Drum design and optimised drum rhythms help to saturate the laundry quickly, so programme times are kept short and water consumption levels are kept low
- After cleaning, cloths are impregnated with detergent or disinfectant before reuse
- WRAS approved - category 5