Your email has been sent!
Going right back to 1927 when Carl Norgren sketched out the design for the original FRL, Norgren has been at the forefront of air preparation products ever since.
Best air preparation means getting all of the elements together in one place:
- A simple but effective valve to isolate the supply safely
- A filter to remove impurities
- A regulator and pressure gauge to ensure optimum system pressure
- A lubricator to keep downstream equipment working for longer
The Norgren box set concept gives you this – one product, one part number, at one price – a total package. The unit is pre-assembled before despatch and ready to go. Choose from either the Olympian Plus unit or Excelon unit, each with their own special features to suit the application.
- Olympian has a unique plug-in yoke system with ¼ turn release mechanism for units each having a built-in safety feature to prevent incorrect installation and potential unsafe removal, saving time and money with the shortest possible downtime and lowest stocking cost of replacement parts.
- Excelon has a modular “Quikclamp” system allowing units to be quickly and easily removed without disturbing pipework.
- Metal bowls on Olympian units offer a greater protection against contamination and contain an automatic drain valve for safe removal of contaminant (filter only).
For further product information, please click here