The Specialist Buyers Guide for the Theme Park Industry
Strategic Leaders Grow Strong Teams
Equip your managers with the skills to create guest experiences that go farther with IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers. Through class instruction and curriculum from industry professionals, field work, and case studies, this intensive three-day program guides mid-level managers through practical application of best practices in operations and leadership.
IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers is the attractions industry's premier development program for professionals with five or fewer years' experience in management. Participants will leave with a solid understanding of the key disciplines and processes required to manage a successful attraction.
Date: 15 – 17 July 2019
Time: 08:30 – 17:00
Venue: Shangri-La Makati Hotel, Manila, Philippines
Cost: IAAPA member US$399; Nonmember US$530
Participants earn 16 credit hours toward IAAPA Certification.
The Institute covers the following five core subject areas:
1. Attractions Finance: managing capital, expense and revenue budgeting, and other financial tools.
2. Attractions Marketing: marketing, media relations, advertising, group sales, and public relations.
3. Attractions Leadership: human resources development strategies
4. Facility Operations and Safety: industry regulation, facility management best practices, and crisis management.
5. Attractions Revenue Operations: food and beverage, merchandise, pay-per-experience attractions, and rental services revenue.
Space is limited, secure your registration online before 28 June 2019!