YourGuide to Rail Supplies & Services is available Online, In Print and by Email.
Online: Your Virtual Trade Show
YourGuide's Online Buyers Guide is a Virtual exhibition for the Rail Supplies & Services Industry. Open for business every day of the year visitors can view the latest products, view videos, take brochures and request prices from suppliers. Visitors have all the information they need at their fingertips.
Printed & E-Guide
YourGuide to Rail Supplies & Services is published as a printed Buyer's Guide once each year in Spring and distributed to over 5500 key decision makers working within the Rail Industry.
We also publish the Buyers Guide as an E-Guide once a year which is emailed to over 3000 subscribers and is also available to view here: View E-Guide
The following annual packages are available to include your products. All packages include Online Print and Email coverage. The packages differ by position in the search returns online and size of entry in the printed and E-Guide - packages are invoiced annually:-
Price on Application
- Includes a cover position advertisement in all the printed guide and an additional half page entry in a section of your choice.
- Listing in all relevant sections of the printed Buyers Guide
- Highest Online Search Ranking – Returned at the top of the page in all relevant searches.
- Exclusive package reserved for only 4 leading companies.
- Your online showcase can feature an unlimited number of new products, news, case studies and special offers.
£120 / Month
- Includes a half page product entry in a section of your choice in the printed Buyers Guide.
- Listing in up to 20 relevant sections of the printed Buyers Guide.
- Inclusion Online in up to 20 relevant product sections.
- Your online showcase can feature up to 10 new products, case studies and special offers.
- Online Search Ranking - 3
Available as an addition to annual promotional packages. Banner advertisements are served on a rotational basis throughout the selected website.
- Yourguides.net splash page - £150 / Month
- Directory of your choice - £100 / Month
- Additional Directories - £35 / Month / site
For additional banner advertising details please email: email@example.com
£190 / Month
- Includes a full page product entry in a section of your choice in the printed Buyers Guide.
- Listing in up to 30 relevant sections of the printed Buyers Guide
- Inclusion Online in up to 30 relevant product sections.
- Your online showcase can feature up to 15 new products, case studies and special offers.
- Online Search Ranking - 2 - second highest available
£75 / Month
- Includes a quarter page product entry in a section of your choice in the printed Buyers Guide.
- Listing in up to 10 relevant sections of the printed Buyers Guide.
- Inclusion Online in up to 10 relevant product sections.
- Your online showcase can feature up to 5 new products, case studies and special offers.
- Online Search Ranking - 4
Issue Dates / Deadlines
YourGuide to Rail Supplies & Services is published once each year in Spring.
Deadline February 16th
Please note dates may vary slightly to ensure publication coincides with major industry events. Please check this site for latest issue dates and deadlines.
Please note that if advertising copy does not reach us by the deadline we reserve the right to create an advertorial style entry or use existing current advertising materials.
Please note that cancellation of advertising can only be accepted up to 15 days prior to the "Copy Deadline".
Space Reservation Deadlines:-
Printed Directory reservation deadline is the end of January - Online coverage can be arranged at any time.
Payment for advertising coverage is required on receipt of invoice. Advertising coverage is invoiced as the printed edition of the directory is published. All payment bank transfer charges are to be paid by the advertiser.
Please note that payments outstanding for over 90 days will start to accrue interest at a rate of 10% / annum. This policy ensures that companies paying promptly do not experience unecessary rate increases. When advertising is placed by an advertising agency on behalf of a client both the agency and the client are equally liable for the payment of the advertising.
Please arrange advertising payments by direct bank transfer to our English Sterling account with:
Account Name: Adex Publishing
Account Number: 13056670
Sort Code: 54-10-27
UK company advertising subject to VAT
YourGuide VAT Number: GB633739131
Payments for listings by credit card only
Printed Directory Mechanical Data
|Half Page Horizontal||124mm||178mm|
|Full Page Bleed (cover positions only)||303mm||216mm|
*Please note bleed page copy should be provided with an additional 3mm on all sides to allow for trimming process.
Please supply copy in one of the following electronic formats:
|Word Document (Advertorial only)||Bitmap Graphic (e.g. TIFF, EPS, etc.)|
We can accept electronic copy on CD-ROM or by e-mail.
Please ensure that all copy is saved at actual size and very high resolution - 300 pixels per inch. We cannot accept responsibility for poor print quality if advertising is sent at low resolution.
Please contact us if copy cannot be supplied in one of the above formats.
Please note that if advertising copy does not reach us by the deadline we reserve the right to create an advertorial style entry based on your website entry or use existing current advertising materials.
Printed Directory Circulation Details
YourGuide to Rail Supplies & Services is published once each year in Spring and distributed to over 5500 key decision makers throughout the UK including CEO’s/VP’s, Managing directors, Chief engineers, Heads of procurement, Logistics/Operations directors, Senior engineers, Technical directors. The contacts are working within Network Rail, Train operating companies, Major manufactures and suppliers, Light rail and metro operators, London Underground, Government and municipal agencies and Selected associations/governing bodies.
YourGuide to Rail Supplies & Services database has been built over an 18 year period of successful publication.
Please email for details: firstname.lastname@example.org.