The Specialist Buyers Guide for the UK Fluid and Air Industry
BSP Hydraulics has a full range of products in stock in Wakefield for worldwide supply.
Just some of BSP Hydraulics main range includes:
BSP Hydraulics also supply a new full range of Directional valves from Nimco Controls, great prices and Swedish quality.
Hycon Limited are a leading supplier of Hydraulic Components to OEM manufacturers and the Hydraulics Industry. We represent many leading Hydraulic equipment manufacturers and supply the highest quality components at very competitive prices with a quick, off the shelf delivery. Hycon Limited can assist with circuit design and component specification to our customer's requirements.
Our hydraulics products includes Hydraulic Pumps, Hydraulic Motors, Control Valves, Cetop Valves and Manifolds, Accumulators, Cylinders, Circuitry valves, Filtration equipment, Heat Exchangers, Power units, Bell Housings and Drive Couplings, Oil Tanks, Gearboxes and Clutches and many bespoke design components, etc.
We represent the following companies in the U.K and Ireland.. BLB, BORELLI, FBN, ISO, GASPARINI, LUEN, MARCHESINI, MECABOR, OLEOWEB, OMT, POCLAIN, etc..
Global Hydraulic Services based in Grimsby have been serving the Hydraulics Industry nationwide for 22 years, supplying the very best hydraulic components purchased direct from worldwide manufacturers and services that include the design and build of custom designed hydraulic systems.
From our modern 7500 square foot premises, Global Hydraulic Services hold extensive stocks of hydraulic components, from a wide range of household names. We offer ex - stock delivery of most hydraulic components and offer a 24 Hour Service to reduce downtime.
Industries being supplied are agricultural, off shore, fork truck, transport, food and petro - chemical industries – if it operates with Hydraulics then Global is the one stop shop .
Our hydraulic component sales, system design and build expertise is well recognised and can be judged by the 'blue chip' and household name companies that we now supply throughout the country. Together with a full engineering team we can offer a full hydraulic service.
Global Hydraulic Services believe that the high quality of our components and systems, and the enthusiasm of all our work force allow us to set the very high standards of service that totally differentiates us from the rest of the industries suppliers.
KTR U.K. Ltd. based in Sheffield is a comprehensive source for all your power transmission needs.
KTR U.K. Ltd. opened in1999 to provide a better service and more local contact to its existing and future customer base in the UK and Ireland. The company is well equipped to find cost effective solutions for all power transmission needs, not only with standard couplings, but also in providing solutions for customers’ individual technical requirements by modifying stock parts or producing prototypes for bespoke situations.
There are over 30,000 different products available from stock, with the KTR company product catalogue showing only 40% of the product range considered as standard products. The remaining 60% are manufactured to their customers’ requirements.
Other areas of expertise from KTR Couplings Ltd include hydraulic components – including bellhousings, damping elements, oil coolers, tank heaters and accessories; steel tanks – either standard off the shelf or bespoke tanks; torque limiters; torque measurement and clamping elements.
Since 1977 Ranger Caradoc Hydraulics has been supplying complete hydraulic power packs and fully integrated control systems to original equipment manufacturers. The company specialise in precisely defining a customers requirements, then designing and manufacturing a complete, reliable and cost effective hydraulic package. Ranger Caradoc's expertise in the hydraulic field has enabled them to work with world renowned original equipment manufacturers who are all prepared to vouch for the companies ability to deliver products to the highest quality, specification, on time and at the right price.
Ranger Caradoc's professional management, inhouse expertise and commitment to detail have enabled the company to prove to the market that it can deliver a quality product and service on an ongoing basis, which other companies cannot rival. Ranger Caradoc hydraulics work with original equipment manufacturers in many different industries and having a number of quality approvals and accreditations are internationally recognised by many of the world's leading companies using hydraulics.