YourGuide's Construction Industry Buyers Guide is available Online, In Print and by Email
Online: Your Virtual Trade Show
YourGuide's Online Buyers Guide is a Virtual exhibition for the Construction Industry. Open for business every day of the year visitors can view the latest products, view videos, take brochures and request prices from suppliers. Visitors have all the information they need at their fingertips.
Printed & E-Guide
Once each year we publish a printed Construction Industry Buyers Guide which is circulated to leading UK buyers and distributed to visitors at trade events.
We also publish the Buyers Guide as an E-Guide once each year which is emailed to over 4000 subscribers and is also available to download from this site Pleas click here to view the latest E-Guide
The following annual packages are available to include your products. All packages include Online Print and Email coverage. The packages differ by position in the search returns online and size of entry in the printed and E-Guide - packages are invoiced annually:-
£175 / Month
- Highest Online Search Ranking – Returned at the top of the page in all relevant searches.
- Exclusive package reserved for only 4 leading companies.
- Your online showcase can feature an unlimited number of new products, news, case studies and special offers.
- Includes a cover position advertisement in all the printed guide and an additional half page entry in a section of your choice.
- Listing in all relevant sections of the printed Buyers Guide
£65 / Month
- Inclusion Online in up to 20 relevant product sections.
- Your online showcase can feature up to 10 new products, case studies and special offers.
- Online Search Ranking - 3
- Includes a half page product entry in a section of your choice in the printed Buyers Guide.
- Listing in up to 20 relevant sections of the printed Buyers Guide.
Available as an addition to annual promotional packages. Banner advertisements are served on a rotational basis throughout the selected website.
- Yourguides.net splash page - £150 / Month
- Directory of your choice - £100 / Month
- Additional Directories - £35 / Month / site
For additional banner advertising details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
£100 / Month
- Inclusion Online in up to 30 relevant product sections.
- Your online showcase can feature up to 15 new products, case studies and special offers.
- Online Search Ranking - 2 - second highest available
- Includes a full page product entry in a section of your choice in the printed Buyers Guide.
- Listing in up to 30 relevant sections of the printed Buyers Guide
£55 / Month
- Inclusion Online in up to 10 relevant product sections.
- Your online showcase can feature up to 5 new products, case studies and special offers.
- Online Search Ranking - 4
- Includes a quarter page product entry in a section of your choice in the printed Buyers Guide.
- Listing in up to 10 relevant sections of the printed Buyers Guide.
Issue Dates / Deadlines
The YourGuide Construction Industry Buyers Guide is published once each year in Spring.
Deadline February 16th
Please note dates may vary slightly to ensure publication coincides with major industry events. Please check this site for latest issue dates and deadlines.
Please note that if advertising copy does not reach us by the deadline we reserve the right to create an advertorial style entry or use existing current advertising materials.
Please note that cancellation of advertising can only be accepted up to 15 days prior to the "Copy Deadline".
Space Reservation Deadlines:-
Printed Directory reservation deadline is the end of January - Online coverage can be arranged at any time.
Payment for advertising coverage is required on receipt of invoice. Advertising coverage is invoiced as the printed edition of the directory is published. All payment bank transfer charges are to be paid by the advertiser.
Please note that payments outstanding for over 90 days will start to accrue interest at a rate of 10% / annum. This policy ensures that companies paying promptly do not experience unecessary rate increases. When advertising is placed by an advertising agency on behalf of a client both the agency and the client are equally liable for the payment of the advertising.
Please arrange advertising payments by direct bank transfer to our English Sterling account with:
The Royal Bank Of Scotland
40 The Rock
Account Number: 10173224
Sort Code: 16-15-12
UK company advertising subject to VAT
YourGuide VAT Number: GB793149890
Payments for listings by credit card only
Printed Directory Mechanical Data
|Half Page Horizontal||90mm||130mm|
|Full Page Bleed (cover positions only)||210mm||148mm|
*Please note bleed page copy should be provided with an additional 3mm on all sides to allow for trimming process.
Please supply copy in one of the following electronic formats:
|Word Document (Advertorial only)||Bitmap Graphic (e.g. TIFF, EPS, etc.)|
We can accept electronic copy on CD-ROM or by e-mail.
Please ensure that all copy is saved at actual size and very high resolution - 300 pixels per inch. We cannot accept responsibility for poor print quality if advertising is sent at low resolution.
Please contact us if copy cannot be supplied in one of the above formats.
Please note that if advertising copy does not reach us by the deadline we reserve the right to create an advertorial style entry based on your website entry or use existing current advertising materials.
Printed Directory Circulation Details
YourGuide's Construction Industry database has been built over a 15 year period of successful publication of the PIR Construction magazine.
The directory targets over 10,000 • Managing Directors within SME (Small & medium enterprise) building companies• Architects, • Energy management consultants • Environmental Managers • Heating/Air conditioning contractors • Electrical Contractors.• MSC (Microgeneration Certification Scheme) approved installers• CEN Solar Keymark scheme UK members •Renewable energy equipment installers... The circulation was audited by ABC and has been continuously updated.
Please email for details: email@example.com.