YourGuide's Amusement and Gaming Buyers Guide is available Online, In Print and by Email
Online: Your Virtual Trade Show
YourGuide's Online Buyers Guide is a Virtual Trade Show for the Amusement & Gaming Industry. Open for business every day of the year visitors can view the latest products, view videos, take brochures and request prices from suppliers. Visitors have all the information they need at their fingertips.
Printed & E-Guide
Four times each year we publish a printed Buyers Guide which is circulated worldwide to leading buyers and distributed to visitors at trade events.
We also publish the Buyers Guide as an E-Guide which is emailed to over 5000 subscribers and is also available to download from this site - click here to view our latest E-Guide.
Annual Promotional Packages
The following annual packages are available to include your products. All packages include Online Print and Email coverage. The packages differ by position in the search returns online and size of entry in the printed and E-Guide - packages are invoiced quarterly:-
£675 / Month
- Includes a cover position advertisement in all 4 printed guides and an additional half page entry in a section of your choice.
- Listing in all relevant sections of the printed Buyers Guide
- Highest Online Search Ranking – Returned at the top of the page in all relevant searches.
- Exclusive package reserved for only 4 leading companies.
- Your online showcase can feature an unlimited number of new products, news, case studies and special offers.
£250 / Month
- Includes a half page product entry in a section of your choice in all 4 printed Buyers Guides.
- Listing in up to 20 relevant sections of the printed Buyers Guide.
- Inclusion Online in up to 20 relevant product sections.
- Your online showcase can feature up to 10 new products, case studies and special offers.
- Online Search Ranking - 3
Available as an addition to annual promotional packages. Banner advertisements are served on a rotational basis throughout the selected website.
- Yourguides.net splash page - £150 / Month
- Directory of your choice - £100 / Month
For additional banner advertising details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
£425 / Month
- Includes a full page product entry in a section of your choice in all 4 printed Buyers Guides.
- Listing in up to 30 relevant sections of the printed Buyers Guide
- Inclusion Online in up to 30 relevant product sections.
- Your online showcase can feature up to 15 new products, case studies and special offers.
- Online Search Ranking - 2 - second highest available
£175 / Month
- Includes a quarter page product entry in a section of your choice in all 4 printed Buyers Guides.
- Listing in up to 10 relevant sections of the printed Buyers Guide.
- Inclusion Online in up to 10 relevant product sections.
- Your online showcase can feature up to 5 new products, case studies and special offers.
- Online Search Ranking - 4
Issue Dates / Deadlines
The YourGuide Amusement and Gaming printed Buyers Guide is published 4 times each year in January, April, July, and October.
Please note dates may vary slightly to ensure publication coincides with major industry events. Please check this site for latest issue dates and deadlines.
Please note that if advertising copy does not reach us by the deadline we reserve the right to create an advertorial style entry or use existing current advertising materials.
Please note that cancellation of advertising can only be accepted up to 15 days prior to the "Copy Deadline". Cancellation of series bookings will result in the series discounts already taken, but not earned, being re-invoiced. The single issue rates are as follows: Cover Position: £2750, Full Page £1950, Half Page £975, Quarter Page £630
Space Reservation Deadlines:-
Printed Buyers Guide deadlines are as follows - Online coverage can be arranged at any time.
- Deadline December 6th
- Deadline February 28th
- Deadline May 31st
- Deadline September 5th
Payment for advertising coverage is required on receipt of invoice. Advertising coverage is invoiced quarterly as each printed edition is published. All payment bank transfer charges are to be paid by the advertiser.
Please note that payments outstanding for over 90 days will start to accrue interest at a rate of 10% / annum. This policy ensures that companies paying promptly do not experience unecessary rate increases.When advertising is placed by an advertising agency on behalf of a client both the agency and the client are equally liable for the payment of the advertising.
If we are forced to stop an advertising series due to non payment please note that this will be deemed as cancellation by the customer and the customer will be re-invoiced for the frequency discounts provided within the package but not earned.
Please arrange advertising payments by direct bank transfer to our English Sterling account with:
The Royal Bank Of Scotland
40 The Rock
Account Number: 10173224
Sort Code: 16-15-12
UK company advertising subject to VAT
YourGuide VAT Number: GB793149890
Payments for listings by credit card only
Printed Directory Mechanical Data
|Half Page Horizontal||90mm||130mm|
|Full Page Bleed (cover positions only)||210mm||148mm|
*Please note bleed page copy should be provided with an additional 3mm on all sides to allow for trimming process.
Please supply copy in one of the following electronic formats:
|Word Document (Advertorial only)||Bitmap Graphic (e.g. TIFF, EPS, etc.)|
We can accept electronic copy on CD-ROM or by e-mail.
Please ensure that all copy is saved at actual size and very high resolution - 300 pixels per inch. We cannot accept responsibility for poor print quality if advertising is sent at low resolution.
Please contact us if copy cannot be supplied in one of the above formats.
Please note that if advertising copy does not reach us by the deadline we reserve the right to create an advertorial style entry based on your online showcase or use existing current advertising materials.
Printed Buyers Guide Circulation Details
YourGuide's database comprises of over 27,000 carefully selected companies covering operators, distributors and manufacturers of equipment for casino's, arcades, gambling halls, FECs, parks, internet gaming, vending and kiosks.
Each company from the database receives a minimum of 1 guide per year and in most cases 2 - one every six months.YourGuide offers a comprehensive direct mail service by both email and regular post.
Please email for details: email@example.com.